The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) Korea in Seoul offers internships to qualified young liberal-minded individuals. Our interns participate in all activities of the Foundation and have their own responsibilities and work assignments. An internship at the FNF Office in Seoul is a good opportunity to get first-hand experience in an international political organization.
We expect from Applicants:
- Willingness to assist in all fields of our everyday work.
- Ability to carry out research and to write articles and reports in English plus either German or Korean.
- Cooperation in organizing FNF events (conferences, seminars, workshops, visiting programs, etc.).
- Assist with updating our website and social media profiles.
- Ability to work with MS Office. Hancom Office, Photoshop and other standard programs would be a plus.
Qualifications of Applicants:
- Applicants must be, at least, in their second year of undergraduate study at the time of application.
- Interest in Politics, Economy, and Culture of Korea.
- Excellent command of the English language plus advanced knowledge of either German or Korean.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-dependently in an international work environment.
- Available for 6 to 8 weeks.
- Highly developed ability to work autonomously and self-dependently
Our service for interns in our office:
- Excellent working conditions (individual working place, PC, access to the Internet, etc). The entire office infrastructure is at your disposal.
- Access to local and international events in Seoul related to the mission and work of FNF, whether organized by FNF or other organizations.
- Contacts to local and international partners of FNF, in Korea and on an international scale.
- Motivation Letter (Please explain why you are interested in the internship, what it is that makes you a strong candidate and what your expectations of the internship are).
- Curriculum vitae
- Time of the internship: Availability dates.
You may apply by sending these documents in one PDF file to email@example.com
Please note that due to the volume of applications that we are receiving, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
The FNF is not able to provide you with funding or a health insurance during your internship in Korea. We therefore strongly recommend for you to make necessary arrangements, i.e. signing health / accident insurance, prior to the commencement of your internship.