The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) Korea in Seoul offers internships to qualified young liberal-minded individuals. Our interns participate in all activities of the Foundation and have their own responsibilities and work assignments. An internship at the FNF Office in Seoul is a good opportunity to get first-hand experience in an international political organization.
We expect from Applicants:
- Willingness to assist in all fields of our everyday work.
- Ability to carry out research and to write articles and reports in English plus either German or Korean.
- Cooperation in organizing FNF events (conferences, seminars, workshops, visiting programs, etc.).
- Assist with updating our website and social media profiles.
- Ability to work with MS Office. Hancom Office, Photoshop and other standard programs would be a plus.
Qualifications of Applicants:
- Applicants must be, at least, in their second year of undergraduate study at the time of application.
- Interest in Politics, Economy, and Culture of Korea.
- Excellent command of the English language plus advanced knowledge of either German or Korean.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-dependently in an international work environment.
- Available for 6 to 12 weeks
Our service for interns in our office:
- Excellent working conditions (individual working place, PC, access to the Internet, etc). The entire office infrastructure is at your disposal.
- Access to local and international events in Seoul related to the mission and work of FNF, whether organized by FNF or other organizations.
- Contacts to local and international partners of FNF, in Korea and on an international scale.
- Motivation Letter (Please explain why you are interested in the internship, what it is that makes you a strong candidate and what your expectations of the internship are).
- Curriculum vitae
- Time of the internship: We accept applications throughout the year. Please include your prefered dates for the internship in your application.
- We recommend to apply at least three month prior to your intended internship period.
You may apply by sending these documents in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
The FNF is not able to provide you with funding or a health insurance during your internship in Korea. We therefore strongly recommend for you to make necessary arrangements, i.e. signing health / accident insurance, prior to the commencement of your internship.